Felder J. Charbonnet
2212 Rose Drive
Gretna, LA 70053
To apply strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills,
with the goal of contributing to an organization’s growth and success.
Establishing strong client relationships, developing solutions,
collaborating with co-workers, proficiency in computer applications, maintaining a positive attitude, attention to detail,
determination to be successful
- Prepared personnel forecasts to project employment needs.
- Developed pre-employment evaluations to ensure competence
of applicants and assessed skill levels
- Responsibilities included: utilizing innovative recruiting
techniques, scheduling and staffing government contracts and bids, interviewing and appropriately matching candidates, continuously
provided excellent customer service to existing clients and actively maintained client schedules.
- Managed all areas of Human Resources to include: Sourcing
for Candidates, Skill Testing, Assessment Testing, Reference Checking
- Assisted President of the company with bids, marketing strategies
- Handled recruitment of hourly employees; conducted interviews
and made hiring decisions for vast range of skill sets
- Conducted employee new hire orientations and exit interviews.
- Maintained employee personnel files and ensures paperwork
is complete and contains required signatures.
- Actively pursued contractual relationships
with potential clients
- Established and/or maintained regular and
direct contact with existing clients.
- Overseen all aspects of personnel management
for office staff and the temporary workforce of the branch including recruiting, organizing maintaining, developing, disciplining,
and supervising the temporary workforce to be assigned to the client clients
- Participated in the budget process through
careful assessment of the needs of the clients and their utilization of company services to determine the best allocation
and utilization of available resource
- Managed day to day branch operations with
an emphasis on increasing profits and minimizing losses
- Regularly analyzed branch expenditures to
establish expense controls
- Conducted, monitored and facilitated the proper
payroll of the temporary workforce
- Negotiated and established the clients’
billable hour rate per temporary worker based on the parameters provided by the credit department
- Established the hourly wage for the temporary
workforce based on the assessment of individual skills and work to be performed
- Managed and monitored profitability as it
related to client accounts and determined when to conduct financial collections of past due accounts
- Ensured that proper hiring procedures are
followed, including but not limited to compliance with Department of Homeland Security rules
regarding worker eligibility and state-mandated background investigation laws.
- Coordinated all transportation of the temporary
workforce to and from the client’s job site
- Ensured compliance with OSHA directives regarding
generating employer responsibilities
Bail Bonds Unlimited
Bond Forfeiture Accountant
- Supervised office staff in regards to payroll, collections
and office operation
- Insurance update management.
- Skip tracing.
- Managed and dispatched bail enforcement agents.
- Resigned bonds in open court.
07/1994 - 03/1998
Baton Rouge, LA
Quality Control Technician/Lab Technician
- Inspected and tested parachute material and hardware before
it went into production.
- Performed test such as alkalinity, acidity, air porosity,
visual, breaking strength; thread count, hardware hardness, and measurements. Guidelines were usually to follow military specifications
- Participated in the testing of the Mars Pathfinder deceleration
parachute project which successfully landed on mars on July 4, 1997.
Pearl Harbor, HI
BM, E-4/ Petty Officer 3rd class
- Served as helmsmen and lee-helmsmen
- Served as a member of damage control and security alert
- Participated in honor guard ceremonies.
- Participated in Desert Shield, Desert Storm and drug ops
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
American Staffing Association
- Certified Staffing Professional, March 2008
Louisiana State University,
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
Concentration in Management, May 1997, GPA 3.4/4.0
Higgins, Marrero, Louisiana
- High School Diploma, May
Reference available upon request